Hostel Kings & Queens is located in a fully renovated and thematically decorated 19th-century building. The concept behind hotel envisioned to represent Croatia’s rich history. Hostel has five floors. Each floor represents one historical region and the rooms on every floor are named after major cities in the region.
We like to help our guest familiarize themselves with everything Croatian has to offer, with its beautiful nature, gastronomic beauty and its rich history and culture thus offering a complete experience during their stay.
Just steps away from Ilica Street and vivid British Square, Kings n Queens Hostel offers air-conditioned rooms and dormitories and free WiFi. Zagreb Main Square is 1.5 km away, or 3 tram stops away.
Each unit has a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. Some units have a private bathroom and some a shared one.
A shared kitchen and luggage storage are at guests’ disposal. Pets are allowed and pet bowls and pet blankets are provided.
The nearby British Square hosts a daily green market, while Sundays you can explore it’s antiques market. A grocery shop and a variety of bars and dining options can be found in the vicinity.
Local tram stop is only 100 m away and provides connections with the Railway Station and Main Bus Station. Zagreb Airport is 20 km away, and shuttle service is possible.
- Happy hour (Additional charge)
- Bike tours (Additional charge)
- Walking tours
- Movie nights
- Pub crawls (Additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site(Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Daily maid service(Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities(Additional charge)