This beautiful villa with its swimming pool was built in 1902 in stone and completely renovated in 2013 in accordance with the natural environment in which it is located. For the reconstruction there were used only natural materials typical for the area, from which especially stands out the stone Kanfanar with whom it is paved more than 300 square meters of garden.
The villa is fully adapted to a modern lifestyle and her charm are the elements of the rustic architecture, original style facade with natural materials and earthy colors, and a stone’s ring off the traditional Istrian cistern from 1880.
The villa consists of two parts with separate entrances. The upper part is a spacious apartment with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a terrace with garden furniture. On the ground floor there is a studio apartment made of stone with a traditionally derived fireplace and a terrace with garden furniture in front of which there is a pool and some sun beds.
It has barbecue facilities, a terrace, pool views and free WiFi.
The villa includes 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with a bidet and a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured.
Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.
Opatija is 25 km from Villa Palachina Antishova, while Rovinj is 41 km away. Pula Airport is 33 km from the property.
- Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- We can rent 2 horses with riding equipment - 18 euros per horse per hour.
- Central Heating with woods pellets for winter renting cost as per consumption, during winter season renting