A delightful new Chalet Georgi’s House sleeps up to 12 people comfortably in 5 bedrooms with 4 private facilities and are located on the 1st and 2nd floor of the chalet. Close just 100 meters to the lifts and great value for money Chalet Georgi’s House is ideal for a small group of family or friends.
On the ground floor there is a large dining area with log fire. The same floor next door is our sauna facilities with cold bath for your recreation after long day on the slopes. The 1st floor has a cozy comfortable lounge area, two rooms, two bathrooms and kitchen area. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Next to the front door there is a large boot room (complete with boot dryer) with plenty of space to store your skis, boards and helmets. Complimentary WIFI is available in the chalet. There are books, a TV and games to keep you entertained. Our fully catered weeks are inclusive of:
- ·Airport Transfers from Sofia/Plovdiv Included in the Price.
- ·Cooked/Continental breakfast each morning.
- ·Baked home-made cake and tea or coffee each afternoon after your day on the slopes.
- ·Home cooked three course evening meal on six nights plus free wine or beer with your meal.
- ·Use of our sauna.
- ·A complimentary degustation of our selected Bulgarian wines and Bulgarian spring/mineral water upon your arriving.
- Room 1 = three single beds with shower and WC
- Room 2 = double bed with shower and WC
- Lounge area
- Room 3 = double
- Room 4 = twin room
- Room 5 = three single beds
- On the 2nd floor has two shower rooms with WC.
- Dining area
- Sauna, shower room and cold bath
- Two separate WC
- ·Sleeps 12
- ·Dining area with log fire
- ·Sauna and cold bath
- ·The British concierge live off-site will meet you on arrival and be available to assist with your requests throughout your stay.
- ·Ski room with boot dryers and ski storage
- ·Covered garage
- ·TV / books// DVD’s
- ·Wi-Fi in the chalet
- ·Large fenced-off garden area
- ·BBQ on Balcony
- ·We operate an 'Honesty bar '.
- ·Ski School, Lift Passes and Equipment Hire can be arranged upon request.
- ·Skidoo trips, back country ski guide, and a variety of day trips can be arranged upon request (additional cost)
- ·Special requirements can be catered for people with special dietary requirements with prior notice.
Our tasty, well-cooked and nicely presented food and beverage menu is designed to not only fuel you for skiing and boarding but to allow you to indulge in great tasting food in a relaxing atmosphere, whatever your individual needs.
We will welcome you with Bulgarian wine testing and nibbles at the start of your holiday and provide you with all the information to make sure your holiday with us is fantastic. During your stay you will be assisted by your friendly British concierge.
We freshly prepare our food each day, utilising our vast catering experience to provide you with hearty continental breakfast including cereals, porridge, juices, tea, coffee, yoghurts, bread, toast, jam and a daily hot option.
In the afternoon when you return from the slopes or après-bars you will be greeted by freshly baked cakes and fresh tea or coffee (six days of the week).
Our well balanced distinctive 3 Course evening meals are based on some great French, Spanish, Italian, British classics and one evening will be be introduced to some of the local traditional Bulgarian specialties each night with free flowing local wines, beers and soft drinks (six days of the week).
We offer unlimited bottles of our carefully chosen house wines - not just with the evening meal which makes our holidays fantastic value for money!
For those who are particularly interested in wine, we also have a limited selection of more exclusive wines that you can purchase if you want something for a special occasion.
Bansko tab water comes deep from the Pirin Mountains it is clear and very tasty for daily drinking. However you can try our special selection of Bulgarian spring/mineral water during your stay in our chalet.
Chalet Hosts Nights Off
One day a week the chalet hosts have a much deserved rest. Breakfast is self-service. The evening is a chance to sample the Bansko traditional cuisine and our chalet hosts will be pleased to recommend and book a restaurant for you.
It is essential that children are very content and with that in mind all children’s meals are proven ‘hits’ and designed in consultation with parents for any particularly children. Thus we offer a high tea for children, if required, at approximately 6pm Please contact our hosts before your holiday to discuss the meal plan for your children.
Bankso is a historical and culture heritage town in south western Bulgaria, located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains at an elevation of 927 meters above sea level. It is a popular European ski resort. Once mainly a stockbreeding and travelling merchant community, it has become an international centre for winter and summer tourism. The mountain peaks near the town, the numerous lakes and the old pine woods make it a popular site for recreation. Bulgaria's share in European winter tourism is steadily rising and Bansko increasingly competes with resorts in France and Switzerland due to the comparative lower costs but not in quality. Improvements to the infrastructure and organisation of the ski area on Todorka have been made annually to accommodate the rising number of tourists. A gondola lift was built from the town in 2003, replacing the minibus ride to the primary base area of BanderishkaPoliana. As of 2010, the ski area has 75 km of ski runs, 14 lifts and drags, serving up to 24,500 persons per hour. The lift served summit rises to an elevation of 2,600 meters above sea level. The vertical drop is nearly 1,000 meters to the base area at BanderishkaPoliana and there are over 1,600 meters of ski runs to town.
Ski runs in Bansko:
- • Beginners – 35%
- • Intermediate – 40%
- • Advanced – 25%
Bansko is a great place to ski and snowboard right from beginners though to experienced level, with lots of equipment hire shops and schools available, however along with it amazing scenery it has a lots more to offer, with plenty of restaurants and bars to enjoy lots of après ski. It also has a variety of shops and supermarkets. Other leisure activities include, ice skating, the 5 star Ian Woosnam designed Pirin golf course and country club, walking, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, horse riding, paintballing, rafting and cannoning. -
- International Jazz Festival – a week of 18th edition will be held in August 2015
- Summer Theatre Festival Bansko in June
- Opera Festival – end of August
- And many other cultural and children art events are organized frequently each weekend
- • Since 2010 Bansko was approved from International Ski Federation (FIS) to organise starts of men and women World Ski Cup.
- Bansko hosts two races of Alpine Skiing World Cup - Super G and Alpine Combined for women in ski season 2014-15
- The resort is set forth as well in the program of the FIS for season 2015/16 with a super - G and downhill for women February 2016.
- • Regular Ambassadors meeting and ski race is organized in February
- • Since early 80’s Bansko host a National and Balkan ski races.
- • November 2014 will be held 14 edition of International Mountain Film Fest
- • For the third time in March 2015 will be held one week of electronic music event - HORIZON Festival with many in and out door scenes on the mountain.
- • Local traditional celebrations for Christmas and New Year.